I help businesses and senior executives achieve more. Identify what you really want and get there faster.
How can a coach help? - Individuals
Even the most experienced CEOs can benefit from a coach. In the same way top athletes need someone to analyse their performance, impart knowledge and inspire them to reach their full potential.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, need some advice, or have specific goals you want to achieve, a business and executive leadership coach can help.
Questions to ask a coach
How can you tell if a coach is right for you? Check you have a good rapport and establish their credentials with these questions:
- What is your business, leadership and coaching experience?
- What accreditations do you have? Qualifications to look out for include those relevant to the three areas of business, leadership and coaching
- What coaching model(s) do you use? This will give you an idea of how flexible the sessions will be.
- Can you provide references? (Although, due to confidentiality this one can be tricky, it is achievable.)
- Do you have professional indemnity? This should be a mandatory requirement.
- How will you make the process fun? You can’t learn effectively unless it’s enjoyable.
- Do you have a coaching supervisor? (Any credible coach will have a supervisor. Supervision helps the coach with their development, wellbeing and their practice, to the benefit of their clients.)
While I always respect the confidentiality of my clients, a few have granted me permission to share their thoughts.